Zartek Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated under the provision of the Companies Act, 2013 (Zartek), owns and operates the website, www.gocollabo.in and the software application by the name “Collabo” (The website and the software application are together hereinafter referred to as “Collabo”). Collabo is an online platform, which allows users of Collabo (Users) to offer, sell and buy goods and services (Services). However, Zartek has no control over any element of transaction on Collabo, and shall have no liability whatsoever to any loss or injury suffered out of a transaction through Collabo.
'We' or 'us' refers to Collabo, and 'you' refers to the users of our Services.
What type of information is collected from you;
Why such information is being collected;
When and in what manner can we use this information; and
Whether we will disclose such information to third parties
- 1Types of Information Collected
- Collabo collects User information to ensure that Services being provided by Collabo can be used by Users effectively. Collabo collects information from Users, including operating system, browser type, and the name of the internet service provider. Collabo also collects the following information:
Collabo collects, stores and discloses User information such as their full name, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, street address, current location, industry, gender, profession, educational qualifications, skills, browser information and IP address, in order to provide the Services to a User. In the event, you choose to login into Collabo through Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn or any other social media platforms, Collabo may also collect such information available in your profile with the social media platform including but not limited to your profile picture, list of friends, education etc. Collabo may also allow Users to assign different tags based on their identity, profession, skill, education, interests etc.
- You consent to receive communication including advertisement and review calls from Collabo in relation to your use of Collabo.
- 3Purpose of Collection and Use of Information
- 4Data Collection Devices
- We may use data collection devices known to collect and store information of users accessing Collabo, including cookies and trackers Cookies are used to identify information specific to you including your browsing history and search preference. You also consent to sharing your geolocation data in order to publish information/ advertisements offered by Users closers to your location and vice-versa.
- 5Disclosure to Third Parties
- 6Security Practices and Procedure
- We strive to ensure confidentiality and security of User information by using commercially and legally acceptable means. We also have a comprehensive documented information security program and information security policies in place. However, as with most electronic transactions, no method is 100% safe. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that we assume no liability regarding the theft, loss, alteration or misuse of personal or other information or content, including, without limitation, such information that has been provided to third parties or other users, or with regards to the failure of a third party to abide by the agreement between us and such third party. You also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Collabo account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your username and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
- 7Links to Other Website
Name: Zameel Kainikkara
Phone Number: 7722047027