Stop Motion Movie Making
STOP MOTION MOVIE MAKING FOR AGES 9-14
Venue: Nritya- Forum for Performing Arts
8-2-269/62, Behind Lumbini Jewel Mall, Road Number 2, Venkateshwara Nagar, Aurora Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034
Dates: 19th & 20th January, 2019
Price: INR 5000
Be it in your school presentation or in a corporate board meeting, good storytellers are the ones that thrive. What better way to tell a story than to create your own film? This two day workshop gives you the end-to-end experience of conceptualizing, shooting, editing and producing a stop-motion film
This is a beginners program. NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Lunch, snacks and all the workshop materials(including DSLR,Tripod,Laptops) on us.
Come with an open mind, and leave with some great learning and an experience of a lifetime!
About this camp
Create and publish your own stop-motion movie.
What happens in this camp?
Experience and learn what it takes to come up with a story concept, take it all the way to its final stop-motion output, and publish it online.
Why should I take up this camp?
Storytelling using digital tools is here to stay. It’s no longer an option to know how they work. Why not learn about them in the most fun way possible?
● Foundational techniques for taking good photos: framing, composition, light
● Characteristics of a good story
● Foundational film grammar and storyboarding
● Digital Camera: usage, navigation and storage
● YouTube Publishing
● Critical Thinking - Can I make the correct judgements that put together the different strengths of my team to figure out a story, and analyse the time and resources I have in order to successfully make a film?
● Communication - Nothing gets done without discussion and negotiation
● Collaboration - It takes a strong team to produce a film
● Decision Making - Which story do we go with! How long should it be!
● Time Management - How can we write, draw, take 500 photos and edit them into a movie in 6 hours?
Leo&Mike is a new-age learning company that functions on age-old wisdom. We create interdisciplinary, project-based and problem-based learning programs for 4 to 14 year old children. Our core pedagogies are experiential learning and iterative design thinking. Leonardo Da Vinci & Michelangelo are our patron saints. We combine curiosity and a deep understanding of human nature and the world around us to create world-class learning programs that cut across science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics. Add in a dash of fun and a lot of wonder – and you have Leo & Mike!
Nritya - Forum for Performing Arts
8-2-269/62, Behind Lumbini Jewel Mall, Road Number 2, Venkateshwara Nagar, Aurora Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India